Search engine optimization is a way of improving positions in organic search results in search engines. The higher the website is, the more people see it.
If we imagine SEO as a bowl of Soup, then we get such a result,
- The bowl represents the Technical Stuff. Without a proper bowl, the soup would scatter all over the table.
- The soup represents the Content of our websites. It is the most essential part. worst content = no rankings, it is that simple.
- The seasoning represents quality backlinks. The last spice is to make your SEO soup absolutely perfect.
How I Can Learn SEO:
- From various Web Sources.
- From online SEO courses.
- Offline SEO courses are provided by various training centers.
- From good digital marketing websites.
- From renowned E-Books.
Types of SEO:
|On-page SEO||Off-Page SEO|
|Optimizing your website to influence the organic search results. It’s all you can do on your website.||It covers all activities you can do to enhance the website’s SEO authority by looking at backlinks from other websites.|
|Example: Headline, Meta tags, URL structure, Image SEO, Content, Structured data, Speed||Example: Email outreach, Guest Blogging, Submissions, Social media Help, Cooperation with influencers.|
|Black Hat SEO||White Hat SEO|
|Disingenuous Redirects||Effective, well-written content|
|Suppressed Text||Simple Links|
|Keyword Filling||Brand Building|
|Link Manipulation||Content Design|
|Comment Spam||Focus On Quality|
Whoever says good content doesn’t need SEO, they are wrong.
People still believe that SEO is for search engines and content is for human beings but the actual truth is they’re wrong. Create unique content and optimize it for search engines and people at the same time.
Types of Content:
Blogs have become very famous for a few years. It is the best source of user engagement and also a way to earn capital by doing what you love. Examples: Travel blogging, Sports blogging, Food blogging, Lifestyle Blogging, Marketing blogging, etc.
It Should be a:
- Quality content.
- Unique from others.
- It’s about quality, not quantity.
- Be consistent and regular.
- Create a strong personal brand.
Every online business should have a product page. It is to give exposure to your products through the website.
- Clearly describe the products, quantity available, and how to buy these products.
- Use original or professional photos.
- Make the page UI clear and understandable.
- Improve the speed of your site.
If you want to be an influencer, then write reviews on some products. You can write reviews of movies, electronics, gadgets, shows, tools, mobiles, laptops, etc. It is a part of influencer marketing.
Some useful tips:
- Choose one specific topic.
- Be honest.
- Don’t sell yourself to a company completely.
- Create your own standard.
- Be constant.
Infographics are the best way to understand something easily. Everyone likes it. It is easy to share and download. Infographics are about marketing information, which is nice and easy to read.
- Provide the best in both data and design.
- Add charts and pictures.
- Don’t forget to write a caption for the infographics, otherwise, the crawler cannot find the picture.
Guides, How, tricks & tips:
These all are published as a part of blogs. “Guide”, and “How to” are attractive keywords. Make sure you can provide the best information.
- Don’t copy others.
- Provide screen recording or screenshots.
- Provide appropriate information.
- Create backlinks.
Case Studies and Research
Tell the world about your collection of data through case studies and research. Reveal your strategy or the way of improving. Publish the list of data and give your opinion on that.
- Take time and do your proper research.
- Give original data or stats.
- Show humans behind your company.
- Don’t copy others’ content.
- Don’t give any imaginary data.
The best benefits of creating video content are higher engagement, social shares, likes, feedback, and backlinks. Conversion rates can be increased by 80% with a video.
- Write an interesting script and practice,
- You need some hardware for making the raw file and software for editing that video.
- Include transcript.
- Make it attractive.
- Think about quality.
- Do some keyword research before uploading the video.
One of the basic SEO tasks is keyword research. Content without keyword research is just content with fewer views. If you don’t do keyword research properly, then your website traffic will be low.
The Ideal keyword must be popular, rankable, and relevant.
If your keyword is short, then the search volume will be high & If your keyword is longer, then the search volume will be shortened.
Where to Find Proper Keywords:
There are many ways to find your content-related keyword.
When you search about a thing in the google search engine, google offers you that content-related keyword directly in the SERP. Google Autocomplete tool is also a great way to find strong keywords. From here, you can get a great source of keyword ideas.
With the autocomplete feature, you just have to type your keyword in the search bar and the suggestion will appear automatically.
Google Result Page
If you search anything on google, you can find many keywords at the bottom of the page.
You can find many free keyword tools that can give you hundreds of keywords based on a single word. The most popular one is Google Keyword Planner. Another popular free keyword tool is AnswerThePublic. It automatically generates hundreds of google autocomplete suggestions.
Maybe it includes very limited features, but that will be enough for your content.
Of course, there are some paid keyword tools, but if you are smart, then you shouldn’t go for that.
Some paid tools-
- Keyword Planner Pro
Important note: If you want to make money from your website, then you should go for a quality keyword-planner tool. It will be a great investment.
You can also search your keyword for your topic on YouTube, Reddit, Quora, Wikipedia, Forums, etc.
Link Building / Backlink Building:
Link Building is basically getting links from other websites. Technically, backlinks are hypertext links that present as navigation among websites. A search engine crawled the links.
Nowadays, link building is not stuck on the number of backlinks, but mostly about the quality and relevance.
Types of Backlinks
Pass the authority of the linking page to the linked page. You can also call this authority the ‘Link Juice.’
It doesn’t score any points on the linked websites. From the SEO point of view, No-follow links have no value.
Anchor text is the visible and clickable part of a hyperlink. It contains your content topic and main headline. It helps the crawler to find the specific topic of your content.
I think guest posting is probably the most popular link-building process. Simply write a post and publish it on another website. In this way, the website will get free content and you will get a free backlink. It will be a win-win situation.
This is a popular technique. It means there are too many bad guest posts and bad outreach emails. So, your post should be the most appropriate. Keep in mind these things:
- Avoid the use of templates.
- Be personal and original.
- Offer relevant and well-researched topics.