If you are using Gmail for 3-5 years then your inbox could be so large that you can’t find any important email easily. It also slows down your Gmail app.
If you think this is a problem then I’ve a solution for you. You can easily transfer your emails from one Gmail account to other with the help of some inbuilt settings.
- Login to your old Gmail account whose email you want to transfer to another account.
- Now you can see a settings button below of your profile picture of your first profile (profile1).
- Here you can see an option “POP/IMAP”, click it.
- Now enable “Enable POP for all mail” ( even mail that’s already been downloaded).
- At below select ” Mark Gmail copy as read” in the drop-down option.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
- now go to the Gmail account where you want to get all your emails (account2).
- There click on the “settings” and click on the option “Accounts and Import”.
- Select “Add a POP3 mail account”.
- Now a pop-up window will appear where you have to enter the email address from which you want to import emails and click on the “next step”.
- Enter the password and all other fields will be auto-filled and simply click on add account.
- Now at the next screen simply click on the “Yes” option and click on “add”.
- The process ends here. Now all the emails will be there on your new account.
I hope this trick will help you a lot.